Shelf Life : 1 year (Chilled); 8 months (Ambient Condition)
Weight: 30 packs x ±200 g/carton
Ingredients : Wheat Flour, Soft Water, Salt, Tapioca Starch. Gluten.
A) Udon in Soup
- Place udon noodles into boiling water (100°C) for 1-2 min.
- Place the boiled udon noodles into cold water to soak for 15 sec.
- Add boiled udon noodles into 350 ml of prepared soup and cook for 1 min.
- Stir well and serve immediately.
B) Stir Fried Udon
- Cook udon noodles for 1 minute in boiling water (100°C) and drain.
- Heat pan before adding oil. Fry with your favourite meat or vegetable into medium well.
- Add prepared udon noodles and seasoning to infuse flavor.
- Stir well and enjoy the noodles.
C) Steamboat Udon
- Cook the udon noodles with the soup by simply adding it into the steamboat and cook for 2 min.
- Ready to serve.